Lent Parker Law LLC
A Colorado and Wyoming-licensed attorney since 2008 and selected to the 2020 Colorado Super Lawyers® list, Margrit Lent Parker spent over a decade working in federal and state courts and representing businesses and professionals in civil lawsuits, professional liability claims, and licensing matters. Over the years, Margrit increasingly devoted her time to representing those same clients outside of court and with their contracting, business planning, risk management, and employment needs.
?This passion for helping clients proactively manage their businesses and professional lives led Margrit to create Lent Parker Law LLC in March 2020 at home in Firestone, Colorado, where she now focuses on serving her clients’ transactional, business, and licensing needs, putting to good use her extensive litigation experience. Margrit is excited to continue to represent her clients in this expanded capacity.
Margrit’s professional clients include lawyers, health care providers including physicians and dentists, veterinarians, equine professionals, and teachers. Representative business clients include restaurants and contractors. Margrit values relationships formed with her professional and business clients and finds great reward in helping people who are dedicated to serving others.
• Health care
• Physicians and licensed health care professionals
• Veterinarians and veterinary practices
• Horse industry professionals and businesses
• Estate Planning
• Colorado Front Range, North Metro Denver, Northern Colorado
- Small business
- Health care entities and professionals
- Veterinary businesses and professionals
- Serving Colorado Front Range, North Metro Denver, Northern Colorado, Wyoming