At the start of the year, making New Year’s Resolutions are a standard tradition for many. It is a time to take stock of the past year and dream big for the new year. Yet only 8% of people successful complete their resolutions.
The six most common reasons for failing to meet resolutions are:
- Not making it a priority or having a strong enough reason why
- Getting discouraged if things don’t go perfectly from the start
- Not having specific enough goals
- Trying to do too many different activities at once
- Not having the right mentors or support groups
- Not tracking progress
Four of the most common resolutions include:
- Losing weight and working out more
- Spending more time with family
- Being a nicer person
- Learning something new
Training in the martial arts acts as a lynch-pin habit that allows you to conquer many goals at once. Learning martial arts at our school gives you an activity to do with your family. Martial arts training also burns lots of calories, makes you stronger and more flexible; while increasing coordination, discipline, confidence; and stamina. Our classes teach you self-defense and offer an amazing stress relief from the daily grind.
Ohana Martial Arts Academy is making it easy to START AND WIN your New Year's Resolution. Start today for $79 for your first 4 weeks and uniform (gi).