Our monthy networking events are the fastest way to meet other members and get involved right away. Encourage your employees to attend as well. After all, business is people and our referral system works best if we know who you are and what you do!
Business after Hours
On the 1st Thursday of the month we hold a popular event called Business After Hours. This is a chance for our members to mix and mingle over food and drinks at a member hosted location, share the spotlight, and have some fun! This program is our featured event and a wonderful way to get your business name out to the public, drum up new business, and network within the chamber.
As a host, your business is mentioned in weekly chamber emails, e-newsletter, announcements at all chamber-hosted events, and is also posted on the chamber event calendar.
- You may participate as a Facility Host or as a Co-Host
- Set-up and use of chamber sound system if needed
- Chamber provides help with clean up
- Chamber provides a list of Chamber members for catering and beverage purchase
- Chamber provides registration staff, and name tag materials for guests
Our monthly Business Luncheons are held the 3rd Thursday of each month (no luncheon in December), at various locations. Enjoy a featured educational speaker over lunch and visit with other members. The cost is $12.00 with RSVP, $15.00 walk-ins and non-members (no shows will be invoiced). Please visit our event calendar for details and locations.